Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Iowa Cubs VS Oklahoma RedHawks Game

Hi All,

It's been almost 2 weeks after my last post here. I'm kind of busy the last 2 weeks. But, I'm actually went to one Iowa Cubs Friday night home game. Its a fun night to be there especially every Friday night they have after game fireworks show for everyone to enjoy. This is actually my first time watch the baseball game live and I'm not very familiar with all the rules about the game, but I expect my friend will help me understand most the rules for the game.

The game took place in Principal Park, Downtown Des Moines. Me and one of my colleague from work went together for this game. The game is actually OK, but sometime I'm getting bored, probably because the pitcher is not good, so there are a few ball was being but luckily there is a moment where Iowa cubs get the Home run.





Iowa lost to Oklahoma 11-3, because in one inning Oklahoma manage to score 9, and Iowa play very badly near the end of the game. Besides, between the inning there were a lot of small event,race and free gift which is cool because you can get hotdog, or T-Shirt.





After the game, the fireworks was set up just behind the score board, so the Iowa Capitol Building was the background of the fireworks which I think was kind of neat.



Finale:


Lastly, I would like to specifically say Thanks to my Colleague who give me free tickets to the game so that I can watch this game and took the pictures. Also, my colleague who help me with all the rules so I can understand the game very well.

The game was played on June 29th, 2007

No comments: